The self-titled album, James Robert Webb, produced by Buddy Cannon. Features James’ Western Swing version of Tulsa Time as heard on SiriusXM Willie’s Roadhouse, as well as the four top 25 singles on Music Row: Now We’re Gettin’ Somewhere, April May, Think About It and Good Time Waitin’ To Happen.
“Good Time Waitin’ To Happen” has already passed 260,000 streams on Spotify alone, is top 25 at Music Row and is a #1 hit on the CDX TrueIndie Chart.
““Think About It” certainly feels like a radio hit (and as of this writing it’s Top 30 on the MusicRow Country Breakout Chart). The chorus hook is strong and the message of realizing that you’re part of a world and plans and in the age of COVID-19, the message here hits home even more.“ – RoughStock
“Now We’re Gettin’ Somewhere” peaked at No. 24 on MusicRow and No. 43 on Billboard Indicator Chart.
“April May” debuted on the Billboard Indicator Chart and was his 3rd consecutive top 40 single on the Music Row Country Breakout chart. It then ended the year at No. 10 on CDX’s True Indie Songs of the Year 2019 chart.
“Think About It” has 250,000 streams on Spotify, a total of over 13,000 saves and has been added to 52 playlists on Spotify so far.
Joby Phillips at WCEN-FM in Saginaw, Mich. said “each song we get from James Robert Webb is better than the song before. ‘April May’ is certainly his best single yet. It sounds great on the air!”
“I have always said, what would music be without a songwriter and James Robert Webb is top notch. He also is an fantastic singer too! This is a great album to add to your country music collection.” – Judy Sheils, The Hollywood Times
“The self-titled release features 13 tracks showcasing his warm baritone and classic country style through upbeat songs and moving ballads. Tracks like “Now We’re Gettin’ Somewhere” and “I Was The One” will provide fans their fix of country nostalgia while Webb follows in the path of the storytellers before him with “Okfuskee Whiskey,” and “Somethin’ Out of Nothin’.” – The Country Note
“There is something about [James Robert Webb’s] music, his lyrics that captivated my mother’s heart. Reading more about Webb, couldn’t help but know he writes what he lives. Radiologist. Husband. Father of three. Family values.” – Donna Black, Medium
“A modern honky tonker that avoids all the bro country clichés and lets the party proceed. Nothing but a good time party on a platter, he knows the moves and serves them up just right. With the properly righteous vibe powering the proceedings, Webb has some winning ways already on display and this set is sure to serve up a bunch more. Well done.” – Midwest Record
“‘Think About It’ is a bit Dierks Bentley-ish, which is a good thing. Nice, solid country song with good lyrics and music!” – Paul Whitehouse, Beyond Radio, UK
James Robert Webb Track Listing:
1. “Now We’re Gettin’ Somewhere” (Wynn Varble, Shawn Camp, Taylor Dunn)
2. “April May” (James Robert Webb)
3. “Undertow” (James Robert Webb, Alex Dooley)
4. “Good Time Waitin’ To Happen” (Shelby Lee Lowe, Rob Crosby, Cody Webb)
5. “Stories To Tell” (Shelby Lee Lowe, Daniel Kleindienst, Richard Mitchell)
6. “Okfuskee Whiskey” (James Robert Webb, Matthew Shannon)
7. “I Was The One” (Bob McDill, Paul Harrison)
8. “Stealing Home” (Marla Cannon-Goodman, Casey Beathard, Donald Sampson)
9. “If I Had One Of Those” (Alex Dooley, Shelby Lee Lowe, Donnie Skaggs)
10. “Something Out Of Nothing” (James Robert Webb, Alex Dooley)
11. “Tulsa Time” (Danny Flowers)
12. “I Love You + Me” (James Robert Webb, Alex Dooley, Daniel Kleindienst)
13. “Think About It” (James Robert Webb, Alex Dooley, Shelby Lee Lowe